10 November 2015

To the CVS Pharmacy Employee Who Helped Me Get My Misdelivered Package

Dear, ... I don't know. I'm sorry, you told me your name, but I don't hear very well over the phone.

Thank you so much for your help. When I called you and asked you if you could find my package, and make sure the UPS guy could pick it back up, you were so helpful. You had me hold on the line while you located the package and dealt with it immediately. I know you stuck a HUGE note on the box, making sure there would be no confusion.

When my package went astray once more, you tried to do your best to help me figure out where it had gone. You couldn't have, UPS lost it on their truck and I had to drive to pick it up. But you were so polite, helpful, courteous, and concerned. I really felt like you cared about my problem, even though you had nothing to do with the situation. I've never shopped at CVS, but you've given me a better impression of the store, and its caliber of employees.

And I can't tell you how happy I was to get my package. It's a present for my fifteen- month-old. It's a play center shaped like a car, and she loves it so much! Thanks for being a bright spot in a dark day...literally. My power was out and I was sitting in the dark when I called you. God bless you, Sir!

Sincerely,
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment